Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March: For Lindsley... and the rest of my poor neglected readers.

Here is Sullivan's favorite new outside toy...
(can you believe those curls???)


Here are 2 really adorable pics I snapped while he played on that new fave toy...





Here is our Wild Man just before breakfast, he loves to play outside...

Same Wild Man just after breakfast, cleaning up...


Mean Mama, I make him sing for his supper...


And then I make him cook it!


We are getting a head start and teaching him to drive...

Sullivan likes to find sticks at the zoo and carry them around all day.
Here he is scoping one out...
And here he is escaping with his treasure...


7 comments:

All Things Family said...

well it's about time! Love the sticks...Zaden can scout out a stick anywhere...and if you take it from him, he'll fuss for a second, and then find another bigger stick!

Love you!

Bri said...

Welcome back! I can't believe how much he has changed!

Natalie said...

I love the pictures~ I miss sullivan so much since I have arrived home. Some day I pray the lord brings him closer. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Sullivan is awesome! I love his hair.

Patty B. said...

Oh I love the one with Sullivan shaving and the one driving the car. He's so funny!
love you LOTS!!!

Shana L. Edinger said...

I love the photos!

Mr. E said...

I love the one on the porch...after breakfast with his hair flyin' & in his PJ's. TOO FUNNY!!!