Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day & A Baby Dedication

I could very possibly be the luckiest momma in the whole world. This is what I woke up to on Mother's Day. My whole day was bright after that.
At our church we don't baptise the babies because we believe that children need to make that decision on their own when they are old enough to. Instead we dedicate them, which is more for the parents than the kiddos. Basically we dedicated ourselves to parenting in a way that would honor the Lord and bring Sullivan up to praise the amazing God that has blessed him and protected him so faithfully already.
Next to me is our children's ministry director Teresa and our Pastor, Raymond Vogtner (Sullivan's Tennessee Grandad) We are so blessed to have them in our lives as both our friends and spiritual leaders.


1 comment:

Patty B. said...

Happy Mother's Day little Mama. I love you.