Thursday, October 16, 2008

We're Back!




So we are home and have been for a bit now but I have been wiped out. I am working on a slide show of the pictures for those of you who are requesting them (some of you are like stalkers, you know who you are!) It should be up today.
We had a wonderful time.
It was 6 long days of park hopping and bus rides which Tyson thrives on, and about 3 days of down time, visiting and pool time which I thrive on. Sullivan thrives on sleep so we did our best to accommodate him. We were at the parks pretty late at night so we let Sullivan be our alarm clock. We shared a room with him so when he awoke each morning he would pop his head up and squawk at us to rise and shine just like a rooster. It was a joy to wake up to his smiling face. He thinks we are great and we intend to soak that up for as long as it lasts. I have heard we have about 9 years, by 10 they are over you. 8 )

My Favorite Vacation Moment
Swimming at the hotel with my family


My Favorite Disney Moment
The Pirate Princesses

Lasting Disney Memory
My son's expressions while riding Small World (His favorite ride. He loved the clock!)



Funniest Vacation Memory
Sullivan being bashful with Princess Aurora after she kissed him. Back off Princess! He is mine for at least another 20 years. Right????? (Notice the lipstick on his cheek?!?)

4 comments:

Patty B. said...

Yay, hurray, thanks Miss Balacey!!! (I know you're not referring to me as the stalker, right?) I love the pic of Sully in the pool. The reflection of palm trees in his shades is perfect. My other fave is the pic with Cinderella. Awwwww, ever so cute!!! See ya soon (and I mean that)

Trisha said...

Yea for pictures! Sullivan is SO cute! I'm so glad you had a fun time :) Keep posting more pics!

Ted and Shana said...

Sullivan looks so adorable in those ears!

All Things Family said...

so stinking cute...I love the bashful flirty thing these little guys have going on!