Thursday, October 16, 2008

Home Videos! Daddy learns to dance - Baby learns to play.

A much requested video of our little boy dancing away is now here for your viewing pleasure. 8) It is a bit long but some of you will enjoy that. There is a bit of S dancing, a bit of him crawling and cruising and a bit of a guitar lesson as well - not sure who is teaching who.

Enjoy!

(BTW - The stacks of clothing in the background would be my maternity clothes ready for the attic! Yea Me!)

P.S. Sorry about the vocal stylings of the videographer. Not my best work. 8 )

6 comments:

All Things Family said...

I love it...he is too cute bee bopping around like that! He also looks like he is ready to just run all over the room!

Teaching Hathaways said...

I miss you guys!! I loved hearing your voice singing away!! :D I can't believe how big he is getting already!! Love you guys and you are in our thoughts and prayers!! :D

Tami W said...

How cute! I think in a year or two he can be up on stage with Jeff.

Chad said...

awesome...

Patty B. said...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy ! ! ! I get to see this act in person . . . in just a few days. Yippeeeeee

Paige said...

this is the cutest and most precious thing i've ever seen! he'll be playing guitar before you know it! love that boooy