Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Going To Disney World!



We are off to Disney World today! This will be our very first family vacation and Sullivan's first trip to Disney. We are very excited. Tyson's whole family will be there and they are all looking forward to their time with Sully.

They always get really excited about family trips especially ones that include Disney. We all have matching shirts and sweatshirts that the sisters made and embroidered. They are really nice so I will be sure to post pics of our giant matching clan when I can.

Included in our itenerary are the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Disney's Studios MGM. A couple of rest days are scheduled in as well. Goodness knows we will need them. Tyson has been very helpful getting ready and is so excited that I think I might be able to get the child rate for him at the door. 8 )

I will keep you guys "posted!"

M I C - See you real soon!

K E Y - Why? Because we like you!

M O U S E

Tracy & the Boys

4 comments:

All Things Family said...

I totally forgot you guys were going on this trip this week! Have so much fun and take great pics!

Paige said...

I haven't talked to you in a few days and I miss you like crazy! I can't wait to hear all about how Sully liked Disneyworld. Call me as soon as you get a chance!

LOVE YOU!

Trisha said...

I hope you are having a wonderful vacation!! I made chicken tetrazzni tonight...delicious :) Keep the recipes coming

Patty B. said...

Alrighty then, I'm chanting . . . PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES ! ! ! You should hear me. I'm loud and the doggies are staring at me. Dave's shutting the windows so the neighbors don't think I've gone nuts. Although, we all know the truth about that, don't we. Uh-huh. So pictures, OK?