Friday, September 5, 2008

I'll Call You Squirt Too



I have called my sissy Paige "Squirt" for as long as I can remember and I don't think she even notices anymore. I don't really notice to be honest. I think that if I used her actual name she might think I was upset or something. It is the fondest in terms of endearment as far as I am concerned. I am not sure that there is any one else in the world quite like her. She is quite possibly my favorite person in the whole world.
Having said all of that, I have to admit that my life has come to include a "Second Squirt". Sullivan Shawn has captured my heart and undoubtedly the heart of the first "Squirt" as well. I had so much fun watching Paige enjoy her time with her "Sully Wully Bonker Head" as she has named him.

We got to see quite a bit of her while we were in CA but stole some TN time with her too. Such a treat! She flew home with us making for a very fun flight for all three of us. When Paige visits we like to relax and hang out. Not much planned activity. It makes for good quality time. Which we have recently learned is one of her love languages. I think that I am beginning to truly realize and appreciate the the beautiful woman God has created in her and I am so proud of her.

Her sense of humor is one of the many things I love about her and she has been dating a really neat guy named Thomas who has a great sense of humor too. He came to visit while Paige was here and we had a great time getting to know him. They got out to see the sights of Nashville and ran into this crazy guy! ----->
They were pretty excited as you can tell.




Thomas & Tyson babysat for me and Paige so that we could go to a women's praise and worship event at the church and the boys really impressed us. Not only did I get to enjoy the whole event, Sullivan was fast asleep when we got home. Ahhhhhhhhh. So nice. Way to go guys!

I think Thomas and Paige had fun with Sully and we enjoyed every minute of their visit too. We miss you guys!







No comments: